***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Goooooooood Morning Vietnam!!

Well, here's my first journal entry. I hope you caught the reference to the movie "Good Morning Vietnam" with Robin Williams. Good movie. Nothing has happened. At all. I've been sitting here for 12 hours as I usually do and nothing has happened. Only 3 more nights and then I get 2 days off before I go to the field for training for a week. Helen's got a test today and 3 more before I get back from the field so I'm sure that she's going to be fretting about them a little. I really wish there were something I could do to help her out, but maybe she really is okay. Anyhow, 2 more hours until I go home to sleep. You know how stir-crazy you get when you sleep during the day and work at night for a solid week? Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home