***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, July 06, 2009

A Face Only a Mother Could Love:


We have baby birdies!! They are quite ugly, but this does not stop their momma from being irritated with me for taking pictures of them, so this is my one and only picture. I did wake them up, which probably caused them to use more energy, so I'm sure she has to work a little harder, but now the world can see her accomplishment!

This is momma bird:


I'm not entirely sure what kind of birds they are, but if one of my learned readers knows, feel free to enlighten us!


Oh, and this is a picture of our passion flower for Stephen:



And a bonus picture, because I may never figure out how to get the pictures off of my camera again:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen said...

YAHHHH FOR PASSION FLOWERS!! I love them so much! thanks

17:20  
Blogger Jackie said...

aw look at meep! she looks like pigfat does when she hangs out with cory... like she wants to have his babies. haha

21:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home