***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The New Era Dawns...

Helen and I are finally getting married :-D on the 14th of August. I really don't have much to say except that this is the happiest that I have been in my entire life. I am madly in love with Helen, she is entirely perfect for me.

After we are married we will go on a 3 week honeymoon. Helen will skip a semester of college (about which her mother is not happy) and live with me in NC until the beginning of the spring semester, after which time I should soon be leaving for Iraq. Other than that, life remains extremely uninteresting. So prayers and greetings are always welcome, but time may be limited.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home