***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Still here...

There's really not much to say. I'm working on getting internet in my room, but I just found out the other day that as of 2003, Iraq has never had a land communication line to the outside world. The only service provider I've found is called Blue Iraq and they offer satellite connections. I don't know how much, but there are several other guys who'll go in with me, so we'll see how it turns out.

I'm still working hard. I have a lot of responsibility over here. Work is going really well, it's very tedious at times, but it keeps me busy so that I don't pine for Helen the whole time.

It's really cold here, this morning. I didn't think it did that here during the day. It also rained a couple of days in a row. I knew that it did each in the desert, but not both... repeatedly.

Anyway, that's about it, really. I guess I'll have more to say in a week or so. Sorry guys ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted on Ludus, I had forgotten about your blog and was griping that I hadn't heard from you. Glad to hear you are well.

Hey, does Helen have your cell phone or does she have her own still? I don't think I even have her e-mail.

I just got finished with a JFA exhibit here at A&M. It was awsome, I got to share the Gosple with numerous people, met a lot of really cool people, and generally had a good time. I am going to drive the exhibit out to Atlanta GA next week for them. That will be cool.

Hey, I'm about ready to try to get some people onto my forun and do something with my script. So, tell anyone you think wants to see it.

Okeydoke, I gotta get some sleep, I'm whupped. Blessings, JAB

00:08  
Blogger Helen said...

Yup, you can reach me via Matt's phone number. Maybe I can come see you guys during Spring Break. It seems like it's been forever! And the baby goats are cute. :)

22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home