***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Google: What's for dinner?

You know it's the end of the month when you google "sausage" and "cranberry" in a desperate search for dinner!

Sometimes, there are happy results. In addition to this tasty recipe, I even found ingredients for another recipe while I was digging around in the freezer. Here is the fortunate answer to my query (courtesy of Recipezaar.com):

Pork and Cranberry Sausage Rolls

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinder Craft said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! This recipe is something I would cook, because I always seem to have dried cranberries hidden somewhere in the depths of my pantry. Thanks again.

10:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home