***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, April 25, 2005

I Have Wheels!!

For those of you who have been following the saga of me and my car, I have finally paid the debt that I owe the Marine Corps and am now cleared to drive my car on Camp Lejeune. For those of you who haven't been following the saga, I was accused of traveling at more than 15 miles over the speed limit while on base. The posted speed limit was only 45 so don't worry, it wasn't like I was doing 90 or anything. And I was approaching a 55 mph zone, so that makes it even more not-so-bad, right? Well, 90 days of no-driving-on-base later, I'm back in the game. Yes, Helen my love, this is also the first day that I will never ever speed again.... no really, I promise. Anyhow, I've gotta work tomorrow so I had tter go to bed now. More news on the flipside. Until then, this is Cool Blue sayin' stay cool, daddy'o.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're learning, Baby

14:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home