***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yeah, It's like Groundhog Day Out Here...

Every day seems to blend into the next. I do the same thing everyday, I just do it differently. It's very boring, but hardly stressful. I have had a rough couple of days, though. Too many stupid things happening too closely together. Anyhow, I'm still as alive and as unglamorous as ever. More later...

4 Comments:

Blogger Katanna said...

We love you Matt, and I pray for you every night (oh, and Helen too).

Matthew

20:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try milking goats every day. Talk about un-glamorous. JAB

14:07  
Blogger Helen said...

One of my profs, Dr. Foley, wrote a paper proposing that the movie Groundhog Day is actually "a stunning allegory of moral, intellectual, and even religious excellence in the face of postmodern decay." To read more: http://www.touchstonemag.com/docs/issues/17.3docs/17-03-012.html

16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there mattbob, i know what you mean, as som would say SSDD(Same Stuff Diffrent Day)btw, I need to be iint he loop about the clown car.
well, much pity, and maybe we can shoot my guns when you get back, I'll tell you what I get.
any how stay safe or I kick your butt
you baby buba
pimba

09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home