***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update...

Well, a lot has happened since we posted last. Helen smashed her thumb (gross pictures later), we got internet (7 Mb!!!), I bought a paintball gun (oops, make that "marker"), oh yeah, and we moved into our very own house with our very own cat. Below, you can see Helen enjoying one of the many joys of home-ownership. We like to call it "who smudged this one?" You'll notice Meep's signatures in the pan on the shelf. Anyhow, we're finally online so you can talk to us again. Email, video mail, telephone, anything really. Well, that pretty much sums up the high-points, but Helen will surely go into greater detail. I will too, hopefully. Oh, that reminds me, pictures of my latest computer graphics projects will be up soon, so look for those. More later...



1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

pssst! good job meep!

17:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home