***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, July 28, 2008

We miss you guys...

Jackie, Jacob and Kathryn. And all you other guys too ;-) We are really excited to be back home in Texas with friends who we've known for a long time, but we made some friends up there in J-ville who we will never be able to forget. You all mean a lot to us so please keep in touch. If you move, we really want to know where so that we can call you when we remember to. Heck, maybe we'll even come visit.

Oh yeah, and for those family who we saw along the way, we made it alive... about 3 days ago ;-) Sorry. We've been so busy seeing and doing and visiting that we forgot to call or write or post here that we were okay. So, we're okay. Thanks for opening your homes to us while we were travelling. Helen and I both really enjoyed seeing all of you again and meeting our NEW cousins!

It's been hard for everyone to remember that we're not on vacation anymore. The two main differences are that we don't have to see everyone in the same week, because we'll be here for the forseeable future, but also that we can't really afford to visit for much longer because I need to start school and Helen is working on a couple of job offers. It's been hard for us to slow down too and remember that we have lots of work to do. It's going to be good.

Jacob and I are already working on our next movie project. You can see our most recent handiwork here. It's not very high quality, but that's because it's YouTube. Oh well. He and I shot that in about 5 hours with no prior planning while I was on vacation right after I got back from Iraq. Unfortunately, we ran out of time before we could finish the story, but he put together what we had and it worked out rather well. It looks like our next project will be a re-make of "The Cloak Project"... or perhaps a continuation... or maybe an expansion of it... we'll see what happens. So, look forward to the next one!

Helen and I both love you guys. We're glad to be back with family, and we're sad to be away from good friends. Keep in touch.

More later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I (we) miss you too! I'm definately excited for you guys to get on with your lives though! :) Now if only I could still fit into the laundry schedule somehow...

05:38  
Blogger Helen said...

Hehe! "Bye Honey, I'm gonna go do laundry at Jackies; be back in a week!" Talk about gas prices! Whoo!

21:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home