***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Activity

So I haven't posted in awhile, but that's because we've actually been doing stuff! Exciting, I know. Matt had duty on Sunday, so he got to come home Monday at noon. That evening (after a nap) we went to a friends to help with his sidewalk pouring project and got it framed up (the actual work here was of course done by the boys), and then went back the next day to do the actual concrete mixing after work. Then on Wednesday evening we went out with some very sweet friends who bought us dinner for Matt's going away, if we ever manage to get the Marine Corps to sign all the papers that say we can actually go. We went to see Kung Fu Panda after that, which was not deep but entertaining. I went to the beach on Wednesday afternoon, and did laundry with her today, so we've gotten to hang out a lot this week, which is nice since I'll be leaving soon. I even brought my camera to the beach for blogging purposes, but alas, it stayed in the bag the whole time. We've been a busy bunch, but it's been fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

we didnt use the camera did we :p would've been nice, BEFORE the sun damage!!

21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home