***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am going to put a letter in the mailbox!

That's right, at 8:15 on Tuesday morning, I am going to 1) not be asleep, 2) be fully dressed, to the point of wearing shoes, 3) leave the house (shocker!), and lastly 4) do something useful. I know, it's almost too much for me too. The only other thing I have to blog about is that my SIM family had a baby, but I'm pretty sure Matt would have a transient ischemic attack and die if I made a whole blog post about that.


His name is Squishy, which Matt picked out. Later I decided I wanted to name him Oliver.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

LOL - Squishy. I love it!!

11:21  
Blogger Eric and Theresa said...

Thank you for my letter...

22:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home