***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, May 26, 2008

Not much...

Well, I posted another story for A World of Places next door. I hope you'll check it out. The link is in my links section to the right.

Things remain, in Hurleyton, much as they have always been. Ignoring and being ignored by the world of the "big folk." I've been fiddling with Lightwave a great deal. Something that I've enjoyed having the time to do this weekend, though I'm still frustrated that I haven't progressed to the point of making anything that's really worth showing. Still no final products, but I'll keep plugging away at it and one of these days I'll finish one of my dozen or so projects and you'll all get to say "Ohh!" and "Ahh!" and "Wow!" and other similar things.

Well, I'm taking the SAT for the first time tomorrow, so I'd better go practice some more. I'm pretty confident that I'll do really well, but I need to be sure that work all the rust out of my gears, as it were. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home