***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pictures!

Haha! Points for me on the posting war! Anyway here is our little mobile home:


The view from the front door. This is Matt's Command Central (and yes, that is a folding chair).

A better view of our adorable little love seat, and the footlocker/coffee table.

And his strikingly similar big brother couch. For a few days after we got them, I would be sitting on one, looking across the room at the other, and try to figure out if I was sitting on the love seat or the couch...

Looking from the living room into the kitchen, and my cute little table and chairs.

Here's the kitchen. Note the abundance of counter space (yes, I'm serious). The sink looks over the little bar area to the living room, so I can watch TV on Matt's giant monitor while I do the dishes, or on my laptop if I put it on the bar.

This is me at the kitchen table. Behind me is the hallway. Our bedroom is straight ahead, there is the back door on the right and the bathroom on the left. Also on the left is a recessed area that is supposed to be for your washer and dryer... Right now it's acting as storage for all Matt's military stuff, and a couple of boxes of random stuff. That's a coat rack on the wall behind me.

Here is our shower curtain, concealing our ugly yellow tub.

Here's our toilet and linen storage thing.

Here's our sink and giant mirror. It's hard to get a good shot of the entire bathroom... cuz it's kinda small and angley...

This is our bedroom. Unfortunately it is green, as is our duvet, and my extra blanket... So even though we didn't plan it, we have a very very green bedroom. Whoops.

This is our beautiful Ashley dresser that apparently got dropped off a truck, and therefore we got it for next to nothing. Jacob glued it back together, and so here it is. :D

This is the yellow guest room with air mattress. Note that Matt ingeniously used a table cloth to cover the window, since there are no blinds in this room. The guest room is to the right from the front door, so completely across the house from our bedroom.

Here is the sink in the tiny half bath off the guest room.

See, I told you the guest bath was tiny.

So there you have it! The promised pictures! Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Theresa said...

Thanks Helen! I LOVE YOU!!!!! BTW, check out my blog...Eric loves me.

23:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely darling. :)

22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home