***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The new banner...

About the fancy new banner to your left...

I've spent the last few years talking about how modern scientific thought has become a church unto itself and that it persecutes any "heresy" that dares suggest that Darwin wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well, Ben Stein is now my favorite person alive... except Helen. Go watch the trailer and you'll see why.

IF YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU DON'T SUPPORT THIS MOVIE, THEN YOU'RE WRONG!!! You should at least go buy tickets at the movie theater. Don't worry, I'll harass you mercilessly until you buy a pair of tickets and give them to somebody. I'm dead serious. People complain about "them good fer nuthin' young 'uns" on the news and they help the children in China. If you don't support the spread of Christian thinking in your own home, then you are a hypocrite and you're building a future for your children that will be worse than persecution; it will be Godless.

Get off your butt.

I'm only yelling at those of you who are sitting on your butts. If you already are off your butt, then good for you, now go yell at someone who isn't.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katanna said...

Maybe I should point out:

Ben Stein is not a Christian.

He is Jewish.

Matthew

00:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... so was Christ. Connection?

I watched the trailer. I'm sold. Where do I buy tickets?

--Dad

11:11  
Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, I'm not terribly worried about the fact that he's a Jew. He's a creationist and he's addressing the single greatest scientific error of our age.

13:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, so Matt... how do you really feel about this?

00:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home