***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Going Home, Goine Home...

Yeah, it's a song, but that's probably not the first thing that came to mind. Nope the first thing that came to mind was "Yay! Matt's going home!" In which case you would also be right, so it's a win-win situation, really. So yup, that's what's going on at the moment. I'm traveling, and Helen is courageously setting up our home in NC with my two friends who so graciously accompanied her on the long trip from Tx as well as sticking around for several days to help her get things situated. I really cannot express how comforting that is to me. Anyhow, I can't tell you when I'll be home, but I can tell you that it will be soon. I'll be sure to post and let everyone know that I made it home safely, but you can bet your bottom dollar that posting won't be my first priority ;-) Well, I'm going to go eat breakfast. Y'all behave until I get back...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yayyyyyy! Praying for safe travels for you! Can't wait to see you when you head down this way.

14:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home