***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On to Valentine's Day!

Yup, that's right, one major holiday down! Now only New Years stands between me and the ever-important Valentine's Day! I could put in some informative (yet boring) bit about the history of Valentine's Day, or something controversial about how people who celebrate Valentine's Day are all anathema-ed, or how it's a gimmick by the card companies, but I don't care! It's a holiday, and my husband will actually be here for it! That, my friends, makes it the greatest holiday of the year! So let us ring in the new year with all it's joyous promises of reunion and goodness! But do not linger on this day of newness and change, for the real joy in the new year is the daily process of living in that year. So pass quickly, dear New Years, and let us get to the living out of your promised fortune. Bring on Valentine's Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey you 2 happy lovebirds!!

just wanted ya to know I was thinking about ya and praying for ya!!

all my love,
gail

21:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home