***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, September 29, 2007

(Insert News Jingle)

Okay, it wasn't really funny, but it's the best I've got for the moment. There's still pretty much nothing going on. I did start a couple of online college courses. Macroeconomics and Understanding Art. They're pretty easy. I took Micro a while back, and Macro is pretty similar. Art is actually pretty interesting. There's a lot of reading and a lot of required posting on the class discussion forum, but it's going pretty well now that I've settled into the rhythm of things.

Helen continues to remain as radiant and graceful as ever. She is obviously anxious for me to come home, but she has kept her usual dignity and composure. I'm continually delighted at what a precious blessing Helen always is for me. I have said many times that she is my gift from God, and she has demonstrated that to me time and time again. I'm quite certainly the luckiest man in history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home