***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Officially Back at Baylor!

Yes, today was the ever-dreaded "Moving Day." The day where one packs all the useless junk one cannot live without into whatever available container exists (creativity with the duffel bags... who says they're only for squishy things?) and drive it 90 miles to a place where one will live for a total of 4 months before repeating the process. As you might have guessed, I am extremely anti-stuff at this point in my life. Apparently it has paid off, at least a little bit, because I have dubbed my side of the room "unpacked" in only one full day while my roommate has apparently been eaten by her piles of stuff. Ok ok, so she hasn't even started unpacking yet, but it still makes me feel better. Ironically, I now have a very odd shopping list composed almost entirely of non-consumables. Not good.

In school related news, it turns out I'm only taking ONE lab this semester. Last semester I had 3 labs.... I think. I only remember 2 specifically, though. What did I take last semester? Huh... I think it's time for me to get some sleep. It's been a productive day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

haha! Good luck this semester! Don't call me for biology help...

18:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home