***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More changes...

Yup, I finally made the site automatically adjust to your screen size, so hopefully that will be helpful. I also added the Verse of the Day thing to your right, courtesy of BibleGateway.com. If you view the blog using Firefox, it will look the best. Internet Explorer will show gray bars around the Verse of the Day thing, despite the fact that I told it not to. *sigh* That's Microsoft for you. What can you do? I also finally decided to get rid of the italic thing when you hover over the links. I thought it looked ever so slightly tacky. Anyhow, I hope you like the changes, be sure to let me know if anything doesn't work properly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you make it adjust to my screensize?

19:51  
Blogger Matt said...

Before, I had it set up so that the whole blog was 1180 pixels wide, and the two columns (the blogs and the sidebar) were a set number of pixel also. But not everyone has a monitor that is 1180 pixels wide so you used to have to scroll left and right so see everything. Instead I told the website to be 100% wide and I told the blog to be 69% and the sidebar to be 39% wide. That way, everything will adjust to whatever resolution your screen is at. It's been working for me on both Firefox and IE 6, but I'm not sure how orthodox that is.

09:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home