***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, June 04, 2007

Tragedy Strikes!

Alas!! When you think of deployment tragedies, you generally consider things like death, dismemberment, torture... Oh, well, maybe our situation isn't that tragic after all. You see, what happened was that the website we use to instant message each other (our primary form of communication) was no longer available, so we couldn't chat. So he called instead. And the website is back up now. Right, so, please disregard this post.

-Helen

2 Comments:

Blogger Katanna said...

We love you, Helen!

Matthew

23:45  
Blogger Daph said...

Helen & Matt;

I understand completely on the chat site going down being a tragedy. But, then again phone calls are great, too.

Love ya both,
Daphany

18:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home