***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Friday, April 06, 2007

Well That's Obnoxious...





I just wrote a big, huge, long post for y'all, but there was an error when I tried to publish it, so I lost it all. When will I learn to save my progress, right? I'll try to reconstruct it for y'all tomorrow.

More later...

Well, just so this isn't a COMPLETELY wasted post, I'll use it to host the background that I'm hoping will work...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that happened to me yesterday - it is sooo frustrating!!

pray for you every day and night, sweetie!!

take care of yourself!

14:21  
Blogger Sara said...

Hope you're doing well!! Looking forward to hearing what's going on with you :)

11:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Times like these, I remember that I should be more Christ-like. After all, Jesus saves!

13:08  
Blogger Matt said...

Alright, let's try this again...

12:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home