***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Friday, May 25, 2007

They Say that Change is Good...

So the blog will be experiencing some changes to honor Helen's additions to the blog. Since we are married, after all, we thought that it would be a good idea to make this a good place to keep up on BOTH of us. Not just me. Especially since there really isn't much for me to say. So, there you go. Helen will soon be making her own posts on the blog. Things far more interesting than my Port-O-John horrors. Expect some new content and perhaps some changes to the look, too. More later...

Matt <><

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there ! It's always good to hear from you. Glad to see that Helen will keep us up to date as well. Just wanted you to know that we're pr. for you & Helen !!

Andy & Koleta

13:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home