***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Friday, June 08, 2007

My Arch Nemesis...

She has been on TV all day and it is driving me BONKERS!!! Paris Hilton is the absolute antithesis of my most beautiful and charming wife, Helen. My feelings for PH are equally polarized. I have a great deal of disdain for that... female. Which is why I was glad to hear that she was drageed from the courtroom kicking and screaming when the judge reinstated her 45-day sentence when he had planned on reducing it to 23 days. Apparently, there is at least one person who will not tolerate driving drunk... on a suspended license. She served 3 of 23 days and was released to house arrest, which the judge had explicitly forbade. So she was sent BACK to jail for 45 days. But enough of that...

Anyhow, I'm still doing fairly well. I'm really missing my sweet Helen. I'm thoroughly addicted to her precious companionship. She is so good for me. I love her a whole lot. So yeah, that's pretty much the extent of my status at the moment. I miss my darling and I really can't wait to get back to her.

--Matt <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home