***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Friday, July 27, 2007

Nothing Blog-Worthy

Well, we haven't said anything for awhile, but that's just because nothing interesting that I can tell you about is happening. I didn't have to work this week, so I've been spending a lot of time out at our friend's goat dairy milking goats, putting labels on bottles, and smushing ice cream into cups. All fairly mundane activities, but it does make me feel like I'm being productive. I meant to get a picture of me and a goat for the blog here, but I can only remember two (out of forty) of the goats' names, so that seemed dishonest somehow... as if I friended them on Facebook because I milked them once.

Anyway, things should get noticeably more exciting pretty soon, but I'll tell you about that when the time comes.

In other people's lives, my friend Stephen is in Italy right now. He says the Pantheon isn't that exciting. I say he clearly has no appreciation for marble (amazing marble) and ingenious, ancient engineering that we still don't understand today. I'm just saying, the Pantheon is way beyond cool. When I went there, it looked like it was set up for a wedding. Exactly how much money do you have to have to get married in the Pantheon, do you think? If that one ends in divorce, there are going to be some pretty furious parents. Hope the Italians have a lower divorce rate than we do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

"as if I friended them on Facebook because I milked them once..."

Oh this has me rolling! Taken out out of context, well, it's just funny either way.

11:16  
Blogger Matt said...

HAHAHA!!! Wow.... just.... wow.

11:55  
Blogger spartacus976 said...

lol, very nice!

11:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home