***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Monday, August 20, 2007

Things I love about my wife...

1. She didn't write "things I love about my husband," she wrote "things about my husband that impress me." It's often more important to a husband that his wife is impressed with him, than that she loves him. (This is not to say that Helen's love is less important, merely that her being impressed with me is more important to me, than me being impressed with her is important to her.)

2. Her attractiveness. Her hair, her eyes, her... she's hot ;-)

3. Her attention. She's constantly thinking about how she can take care of me. About what I want or what I need. Her attentiveness tells me how much she loves me.

4. Her capability. No matter what I ask her to do, she has either already done it, or she can get it done very quickly. She does even the most mundane things for me with grace and expertise.

5. Her elegance. Everything she does is elegant. Every time she moves, it's as if she were made of silk.

6. Her humor. She is the person who can make me laugh the most. We have shared many jokes that will keep me laughing for many years to come. She even laughs at my jokes, but she's never patronizing.

7. Her intellect. One of my favorite things to do is ask her about some biological process and let her teach me about it. She doesn't merely know more than I do, she can make what she knows easy for a layman to understand.

8. Her voice. One of my favorite things in the world is to listen to her talk. The sound of her voice is sweet and soothing.

9. Her kisses.

10. Her appreciation. She never fails to tell me how much she enjoys the thing that I do for her, no matter how simple.

I love you, Sweetheart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Thanks, Wonderful, I love you too.

11:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home