***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Light Wave!

That's what Matt wants for Christmas!

Now back to studying...

Matt's edit:

Lightwave is a piece of software made by Newtek (www.newtek.com) and is one of the 3 leading 3D animation tools in the industry (it was used to make almost all of Jimmy Neutron as well as all of the special effects in all of the Star Trek series... well, the ones that used computer graphics, anyway).

Here's the important part: the latest version can cost almost $1,000 from Newtek! I'm planning on buying an educational license which can be found for as little as $400. If someone out there is willing to spend $400 on me for Christmas, then an educational license of Lightwave v9 is the way to go.

if you're not interested in spending that much money, though, I won't blame you. If you're interested in going the "Matt's a computer geek" route, you can just get us a $50 giftcard to Best Buy or Circuit City or something. But I do have other interests. Helen's more detailed list below is a great guide for Hurley Christmas shopping.

Now that I've told you what I want, you have to tell us how to find out what YOU want!!! It's only fair ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home