***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Friday, February 08, 2008

Well, I'm back...

I got back Monday and I've been enjoying not being in Iraq anymore. I was immediately surprised at how nice of a home Helen was able to make in such a short amount of time before I got back. She bought a bunch of really nice furniture and at really good prices too. The most expensive part was the bed, which I'm happy about because I've been ready to sleep on a real mattress for the past year or so. It's also been really good eat her fantastic cooking too. To put it simply, I'm very glad to be home, and I'm very glad that I never have to deploy again (well, there is fine print, but that is unlikely). I'll be sure to post more in the future, but right now I'm taking my time getting used to being not in Iraq anymore. More later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katanna said...

Yea!

When do you go back to "work"?

Matthew

22:28  
Blogger Sara said...

YAYYYYY!!! So glad you're back on US soil safe and sound. Enjoy getting back to life as usual!

11:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home