***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, April 19, 2008

If you need a little edification

then you should play my new favorite game on MSN.com, Peggle! It's simply, slow-paced, and when you win you get fireworks and Beethoven's Ninth, which somehow makes you feel really good about yourself. The unicorn is a little creepy, but hey, that's some powerful music. If God feels the same way I feel when I win Peggle when we worship Him (diagram that sentence! ha!) then that would be awesome. Yes, this is really all that is going on in my life right now. Except for vague contemplations about moving back to Bryan and buying a house and getting some jobs to pay the bills until we can get that good job where you only need one at a time. But mostly Peggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home