***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Status: pending

One would hope that this update would contain some guaranteed information... but it doesn't. Matt still does not have his orders (or Form 10660 or something like that). The reason this is important to you, the casual viewer (and to us too, now that I think of it!) is that Matt has done all the checking out that he can (including spending 5.5 hours waiting to give the Marine Corps their stuff back) without this piece of paper. Unfortunately one of the places that needs the paper to function is TMO, who is in charge of moving us. Basically, we have not been able to move forward on our planning for the move because we haven't been to TMO, specifically TMO's counseling session, and we don't want to do anything unreimbursable.

In summary, nothing to report.

Also, if anyone knows of a good moving company, I'd like to know about it. We have one picked out, it's a member of the BBB and American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA), but it has a C- from the BBB. The one with an A- from the BBB seems really sketchy, though, so I'm not really sure what that means. Blah!

But pizza is still yummy!

Funny Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home