***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, June 28, 2008

the week, in Photo

Yup, this picture pretty much sums up our week last week.

Those would be my new shoes. Pretty cute, huh? (Thanks for the Kohl's gift card, Kyndell!)
Also related to Jackie's and my exciting trip to Kohl's is my cute little green jacket... $3. :D And I wore that jacket to the movie we went to with Tim and Sherri (don't worry, you're not supposed to know who they are; they're friends).

If you look really closely at my leg, you can see the stripe of sunburn from my trip to the beach, again with Jackie, because we're friends. For sure.

Also, I wore my new shoes to the Schenck's (yes, there are that many silent c's) when the boys were pouring concrete, and I was concerned, but they survived the boy mud unmarred.

So there you have it, the week in a picture. For more entertaining pictures from this photo shoot, please see facebook.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

your poor leg! yay for kohl's trip though, in the nonexistant mall, with lowe's and home depot. :p

18:26  
Blogger Sara said...

Cute shoes.

*sigh* I love shoes.

08:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home