***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Daily Update...

My second day shift has proven to be extremely uneventful, as usual. I have been able to find several very modern accounts of the Israeli-Palestinian history and the area. I should have something to write about next week, but that happens to be when I'm going to the fieldand I may be going to a month-long school right after that. We'll see. I've been glad to get my car back on base. I plan to go to Wal-Mart this evening, if I'm not too tired. I'd really like to get a microwave for our room, but I don't know where we'd put it. Not haveing a microwave has been one of the greater inconveniences of moving into another barracks. Helen had a Latin test today, and I hope that she did as well as I expect that she did. Well, that's enough for today. More news tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home