***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, May 14, 2005

After a Brief Respite...

Well, after a week of training and a little time off, I'm back, but not for long. Helen and her mother, sister, and sister's boyfriend decided to surprise me by coming up to visit. Not only that, but they got one of my old bosses in on the gig and so I am completely off work for the next 10 days. They rented a beach house on Emerald Isle for a week, I think. Anyhow, I'm going to be very occupied for a little while. I saw The Terminal this past week and was very impressed. Look forward to that movie review as well. I've only got a few hours left on watch and then I get to go see Helen again ;-) More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home