***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The SASO Torment...

Well, I've started SASO training and I'll tell you what, it's pretty bad. Not only do we not get to go to the field and not only do we not get to spend the night in the field at all, but I have to go to class from 7:30a to 4:30p (keep in mind that I usually work a 12-hour shift). They're also making us take almost 2 hours for lunch (I usually get no lunch break) AND they're going through the classes so fast that we have to leave like 2 hours early every day. I mean gosh! What kind of torment is this? How can they expect even a Marine to endure such inhumane treatment? I tell you what, the military life is tough sometimes, but somebody's got to do it. Your tax dollars hard at work ;-) Mine too, you know! (I'll comment later on what I think about paying my own salary) More later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home