***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another Episode in the SASO Saga...

Well, I get to work and obviously SASO didn't go yesterday, so I take a look at the watchbill and it says that I'm off today and tomorrow!! Wow, 2 consecutive days off! So I'm on my way way home with my roommate and we stop at the mailroom to see if I got my car's registration renewal papers (that my mom mailed almost a month ago) awesome! I don't have to worry about getting pulled over anymore! Good day, right? Well, I'm on my way out of the post office parking lot and SSgt Miller calls. (Ominous music here) Apparently SASO is going NOW and no one told us about it, even though we've been pestering them about it for the past 3 weeks. Anyway, we'll see how it works out. I don't know how long it's going to be, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go home each night, I don't know if I'm going to be able to call Helen while I'm gone. Basically, I don't know anything. Keep an eye out for my report about the training when I'm done. More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home