***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

Or it will be when the sun comes up, I guess. I finally managed to get my oil changed and a new coffee maker (the one that Helen gave me for Christmas bit the dust). I'm supposed to go to training on Monday, but rumor has it that it's going to be canceled or postponed... for the third time. Helen remains as beautiful as ever and is getting ready for finals. It's sometimes hard to believe that she will graduate in only a little more than 2 years, and at other times it seems like an unbearable eternity. But whether it seems bearable or everlasting, she's definitly worth it, however long it takes. No news today, my brain is shutting down. I'll have to post some after I sleep today. For a really good collection of links, check out my best friend's blog at katanna.blogspot.com Take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home