***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Hair: Before and After



Before and After

So yup, this is what my husband has been doing since he left the Marine Corps in July.

That's right, growing big hair and a matching beard.

I can't say I was particularly pro-beard in the beginning, now I really like it. Matt says it makes his head look more balanced. Well, appearances can be deceiving.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I think he needs to tease it up like a fro. That'd be entertaining :)

21:00  
Blogger Katanna said...

I don't mind the beard, I just think it needs to be trimmed... it is getting kinda shaggy.

Matthew

00:37  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm pretty sure you didnt leave the Marine Corps to be Sasquatch... I'm just sayin...

10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home