***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Alcoholisms

Don't drink alone.

Don't drink when you're sad.

Don't drink when you "need" one.



Or for you "glass half full" types:

Drink with friends.

Drink in celebration. (of pretty much anything, actually)

Drink free of compellment. (that could be a word)



For those times when you are alone and sad and overly desirous, might I recommend chocolate. Rolos, or ice cream, or brownies, or brownies with ice cream and rolos.





This could also apply to catnip, except the chocolate part.

Meep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

The last line indicates that part of this post was directed at Meep, not written by Meep. This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the Nit-Pickers Institute of Texas... N.I.T.

14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home