***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow!! ...wait, what?

So yes, it snowed today... in Texas. And real snow, too, not just sleet, even though sleet does count as snow in Texas. Frozen + falling = snow. Unless it's hail.

Anyway, here's the evidence:



Note snowflake in front of my eyeball:




Yeah, CRAZY. Especially since it was warm yesterday, and its supposed to be 59 degrees tomorrow. Yeah, I don't know.



And one non-weather related thought:



This is Meep's favorite place to be when someone is in the shower. We call her Peeping Meep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

My dog always wants to watch when I shower too. It's awkward.

19:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home