***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spam Alert: Earn prizes for searching the internet! Yay!

Hello friends!

So, some of us spend lots of time on the internet. If you would like to earn points toward fabulous prizes for doing searches on the internet, please click here or the banner at the top of the blog. It's completely free, no purchase necessary. You are randomly allotted points for searches done through their website (use just like Google). You also get points for participating in polls and surveys, and they do have the "complete this offer and get points" opportunities, but you don't have to do any of those.

So yes, it's about as gimmicky as frequent flier miles (you can get a Southwest Airlines giftcard, ironically enough), but if you're going to be doing searches anyway, every little bit helps, right? Plus I get points for referring people, so be sure to come back here and click the LINK after you're done checking the site out so that I get credit.

P.S. I'm putting this on my blog because I don't want to spam people's email, but if you're interested, it'd be awesome to get some referrals to help buy plane tickets to Patricia's wedding in California in January and to see my friend Jackie in Virginia hopefully next summer. Even if you just sign up and play around with it for awhile, it helps me out. Thanks for your consideration. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home