***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Finally, Something to Write...

...not much, though. I'm still doing the whole 12hr shift thing. I'm going to get to go to church this weekend, though. Helen and Sarah (my sister) are comming up in 2 weeks. We're going to go to Meredith's (my cousin) wedding in Annapolis, MD. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go home with them like I had planned on, but I might be able to in mid-August, we'll see. You might have read one of my earlier blogs, "My Thoughts on the Law and Christians..." well, I'm revising it. It may be out as early as Monday. Keep an eye out for it in "My Thoughts On Everything...". Anyway, that's the most exciting thing that's going on in my life right now. Well, except for a decision that Helen and I are trying to make. Nothing bad, so don't worry, but it is an important decison and we need your prayers so we don't screw something up. Thanks. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home