***The Hurley Ticker*** "If I spend all the money I have at Walmart, I will save more than I make." -early morning radio Search & Win

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Something Interesting Actually Happened!

My dear readers,

We have waited long for this day! I confess I thought it would never come, but today it happened. That's right, friends, today something worth blogging about has happened! I know! You should probably sit down.

Today, I found out that I am Employee of the Month! That's right, dear readers, your very own "Clin Micro, this is Helen" is employee of the month.

My work email server is down, but when it comes back up, I will add the little message about how awesome I am. To sum it up, I think it said I was nice. :D

I don't get a special parking space or anything (that I know about...), but they will make a giant poster of me to display at work. I think it would make an audacious start to an "I love me" wall.

So no, I'm not pregnant, but thanks for celebrating with me anyway!

Sincerely,
Helen Hurley
Employee of the Month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home